Monday, May 12, 2008

Inspiration to be creative, post Mexico

Photo by Jerry O' Connor



I've been back from my trip to Rocky Point, Mexico for 1.5 weeks now. As soon as I got back I had to pick up a copy of GTA IV. Haven't played very much, for every time I sit down and turn on the TV, I feel guilty for not working on the videos from the trip. All the photographers who attended have produced some outstanding photos from this trip\workshop (example shown above). Yet, I have nothing to present. And because of my awkward muteness (I tend to not talk much when around people I just met), everyone probably thinks I was some creepy guy taking footage of the girls and has now run off with it.

But just watching these photographers set up their shots and create a new setting and a new shoot every minute was amazing to me. If anything, this trip has inspired me to be more creative. Whether it be with more viral videos, the show, or maybe starting photography myself, I don't know. But for now, I'm going to work on the videos from this trip, and then record another episode for the show. We'll just see what happens from there.

No comments: